CES Hiring Mental Health Specialists:


CLICK HERE for job description.


2 responses »

  1. Hi Aliman,

    Am interested in finding out more about the Mental Health Specialist position. Good to get your CES message. Aloha, Paul

    • Hi Paul,
      The MHS position requires you to have at least a BA in psychology or in the social science area. This position is a starting point for anyone who is interested in becoming a case manager but does not have the 18 months of paid experience to enter this field that is required from the State of Hawaii. Basically you work in the office to gain the experience working with the mentally ill population.

      Having experience in computer software such as Word and Excel is also a plus. If you are interested in this position, you may send your resume to cesadministration@gmail.com. Good luck to your job search.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s